Hello there. I’m Libby, currently residing at the Animal Protection Society of Friday Harbor. While I cannot reveal my age, (a lady never tells) I can offer some advice to ladies out there who may be of a somewhat mature age, and find themselves in a situation like mine, ie, “Looking for Love”. Simply join me in following these simple yet sensible steps and I am certain love and companionship will not be far behind!
- Never slouch. Good posture is important when trying to attract others.
- Allow yourself to be vulnerable. Always graciously accept belly rubs and gentle pats.
- Make friends, even if you are feeling bashful and would rather stay in your room and remove the squeaker from a new toy.
- Fresh breath is a must. I recommend frequent flossing and the occasional rawhide.
- Be playful, particularly in the presence of puppies.
- Go to the beach and take a dip! It does wonders for your skin and outlook on life.
- Tolerate small talk and cats, if you must.
- Be patient. Finding the perfect match may take time. Your special someone is out there, waiting to meet you! I know mine is.